Thinking of coming to New Zealand on a working holiday, gap year, work abroad or overseas experience. Call it what you like, for many travellers it is the working component of a working holiday that can be a little scary. Backpackers Job Guide New Zealand helps make it easier.
- Types of jobs – fruit picking, seasonal jobs, farming, working for accommodation, au pair, labouring and more
- Job toolkit – CV’s, interviews, employment contracts and more
- Visas - Who is eligible and how to apply for a working holiday visa
- Banking & tax numbers – Setting up your bank account and tax number
- Travelling around – buying a car, planes, buses and trains
- Courses & training – first aid, barista, ski instructing, forklift licence and more
- Setting up - cost of living, finding accommodation, mobile phones, meeting others and useful websites